1. Permission to provide copies to our staff and to the congregations within our jurisdiction in any of the following ways: E-mail, Postal, newspaper, newsletter, meetings, training events, and our website.
2. Permission for each congregation within our jurisdiction to (a) photocopy or electronically distribute for local use as many copies as it needs, (b) post them on its website, and (c) quote sentences and paragraphs.
Congregations within our Presbytery’s jurisdiction to which we distribute The Parish Paper do not have permission (a) to delete the copyright ownership notice, (b) to re-write, paraphrase, delete, or change the wording of sentences and paragraphs, or (c) to give any third party—other than our staff and constituents—permission to photocopy or reprint (in any quantity, no matter how small, whether for free distribution or for sale).
- Sept. 2019: A Team Approach to Worship Design
- August 2019: Learn More About Your Congregation Through Focus Groups
- July 2019: Team Talk Can Strengthen Volunteer Ministry
- June 2019: Overcoming Volunteer Burnout
- May 2019: Tips for Starting and Managing a Worship Band
- April 2019: Building Your Community Ties with a Block Party
- March 2019: Media Technology for Worship
- February 2019: What is Contemporary Worship?
- January 2019: Defining Church Vitality
- December 2018: Getting to Know Our Neighbors
- November 2018: How to Develop Habits for Well-Being
- October 2018: Don’t Disagree, Deliberate!
- September 2018: Checking Up on Clergy Health
- August 2018: How to Raise Money for Your Community Projects
- July 2018: Inviting Informing and Including Newcomers