Notification procedures in the event of a Presbytery meeting postponement
From time to time inclement weather has accompanied our meetings either in the form of snow or coastal storms. If a decision is made to postpone a meeting, that decision will be made by 12:00 p.m. on the day immediately preceding the meeting (i.e. by Friday noon for a Saturday meeting).
The Presbytery office will publicize the decision to postpone a meeting:
- by informing the host church or venue,
- by putting information on the Presbytery voicemail,
- by posting information on the Presbytery website,
- by email to our Getting Connected list,
- by encouraging people to call the church/venue hosting the meeting.
Weather conditions do vary across our region. Please use your best judgment in deciding whether to attend. Presbytery meetings are not a life-or-death event!