Notification procedures in the event of a Presbytery meeting postponement
The Presbytery office will publicize the decision to postpone a meeting:
- by informing the host church or venue,
- by putting information on the Presbytery voicemail,
- by posting information on the Presbytery website,
- by email to our Getting Connected list,
- by encouraging people to call the church/venue hosting the meeting.
Weather conditions do vary across our region. Please use your best judgment in deciding whether to attend. Presbytery meetings are not a life-or-death event!