There are no job openings at our Presbytery of Southern New England offices at this time.
In our Presbytery:
- First Congregational Church of Bethel, CT, is seeking a half-time settled pastor. Read about the church and this position by clicking here.
- First Presbyterian Church of Granby, MA, is seeking a half-time stated supply pastor. Read about the church and this position by clicking here.
- New Haven Korean Church of Hamden, CT, seeking temporary pulpit supply for their English ministry. Interested candidates should contact the Rev. Do Hoon Kim.
- St. Andrew Presbyterian Church of Groton, CT, is seeking a full-time solo pastor. Read about the church this position by clicking here.
All MIFs (Ministry Information Forms) are posted online at the Church Leadership Connection website.
- The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has several openings for which they are seeking qualified candidates looking for a call working at the national level. The positions include: Records Manager, Archives Technician, Project Manager, Mission Specialist for Special Offerings, and Regional Liaison for the Caribbean. More information available HERE.